|Model||Unit brand||Oil engine model||Common power of oil engine||Speed Control||Oil engine brand||rated voltage（V）||Rated current（A)||Power factor||frequency(HZ)||speed(r/min)||Overall dimensions(mm)||weight(KG)|
|COMLER50KW||Comler||TAD550GE||85.6KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||90.2||0.8||50||1500||2100*900*1500||1050|
|COMLER70KW||Comler||TAD550GE||85.6KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||126.2||0.8||50||1500||2210*900*1550||1200|
|COMLER80KW||Comler||TAD551GE||100.3KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||144.3||0.8||50||1500||2210*900*1550||1300|
|COMLER100KW||Comler||TAD750GE||130.6KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||180.4||0.8||50||1500||2500*900*1600||1400|
|COMLER120KW||Comler||TAD751GE||151KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||216.5||0.8||50||1500||2500*900*1600||1450|
|COMLER150KW||Comler||TAD753GE||202.4KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||270.6||0.8||50||1500||2600*110*1650||1650|
|COMLER200KW||Comler||TAD754GE||250.7KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||360.8||0.8||50||1500||2600*110*1650||1950|
|COMLER260KW||Comler||TAD1351GE||313KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||469.1||0.8||50||1500||3150*1140*1800||2550|
|COMLER300KW||Comler||TAD1354GE||372KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||541.2||0.8||50||1500||3150*1140*1800||2950|
|COMLER350KW||Comler||TAD1650GE||442KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||631.4||0.8||50||1500||3300*1420*1745||3500|
|COMLER400KW||Comler||TAD1651GE||484KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||721.7||0.8||50||1500||3700*1420*1745||3800|
|COMLER450KW||Comler||TWD1652GE||522KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||811.9||0.8||50||1500||3700*1420*1745||4000|
|COMLER500KW||Comler||TWD1653GE||564KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||902.1||0.8||50||1500||3700*1420*1745||4100|
|COMLER550KW||Comler||TWD1645GE||675KW||Electronically controlled Common rail||Volvo||400/230||992.3||0.8||50||1500||3700*1420*1945||4200|
Volvo Penta, founded in 1907, is a subsidiary of the Swedish Volvo Group and a world-class manufacturer of marine and industrial engines and complete power systems. For over a hundred years, Volvo Penta has always upheld Volvo's core values of quality, safety, and environmental protection. With excellent products and comprehensive services, it has received praise and welcome from a large number of users.
Since the establishment of its branch in China in 1996, Volvo Pinda has introduced tens of thousands of Volvo Pinda quality engines to China, forming a long-term strategic cooperation with Comler. Widely used in power generation equipment, oilfield equipment, engineering machinery, port machinery, mining machinery, commercial ships, official ships, yachts and other fields.
Overview of Comler Power System
1. The Comler (1500/1800r/min) series brushless three-phase AC synchronous generator adopts a unique molding hard coil winding process and VPI vacuum pressure impregnation technology to insulate the winding stator and rotor, greatly improving the insulation strength between turns and phases of the generator, ensuring the operational reliability of the generator and further improving its service life.
2. The overall convex rotor has a solid winding and a unique iron core ventilation structure. After special treatment, the winding has good heat dissipation effect and is equipped with a fully damped winding, ensuring stable parallel operation;
3. Steel plate frame, overall firm and reliable, with novel design;
4. High automatic voltage regulation accuracy, with the characteristics of low speed protection and reliable differential adjustment during parallel operation. The overall sealing process and three proofing vibration resistance are good;
5. According to different installation requirements, there are two types of structures: single bearing and double bearing. The single bearing structure adopts the international SAE standard flywheel interface and connecting plate connection, and non-standard connections can also be customized; The transmission end cover of the double bearing structure comes in three forms: flange cover, integrated cover, and ordinary cover.
6. High performance AVR voltage regulator, even under distorted load conditions, has the characteristics of low speed protection and reliable differential adjustment during parallel operation. The overall sealing process, three protections, and anti vibration performance are good;
1) Adaptability to various environments, particularly suitable for harsh environments such as landfills, sewage treatment plants, coalbed methane, and oil fields.
2) The optimized winding design ensures better performance regardless of whether it is at 50Hz or 60Hz. There are various winding forms to adapt to the voltage requirements of different usage scenarios. The standard design of the generator stator winding has good performance under distorted load conditions.
3) High power generation efficiency ensures that the unit can provide more electricity.
4) Widely used: telecommunications and internet services; Parallel operation of generator sets; In the field of renewable energy, such as landfills and sewage treatment plants; The fields of coalbed methane, oil fields, and natural gas.
5) A reliable AVR voltage regulator can ensure a qualified voltage regulation rate even under distorted load conditions, and also improve the anti-interference ability of the generator.
The diesel engine is equipped with a 52 degree radiator and is cooled by water. It can still operate efficiently under full load and high temperatures, making it suitable for operation in low latitude tropical regions.
Controller: Configurable Comler's fifth generation interconnected microcomputer intelligent control system, original imported British deep-sea DSE7320
1. Microcomputer operation template, LCD display, with backlight, achieving self start and self stop functions of the generator set.
2. With four protection functions, the city power has overvoltage, undervoltage, and missing item detection functions, while the power generation has overvoltage, undervoltage, overfrequency, and overcurrent detection functions.
3. Support multiple types of engines, display various parameters of the engine, generator, and generator set, and provide shutdown protection when the values are unstable.
4. Upgrade the software version, customers can upgrade the firmware version according to their needs to meet technical requirements.
5. Language: The control system supports 13 languages, meeting the needs of customers in different languages.
6. Four sets of working modes and protection parameters can be set.
7. It can preset the operating time (the unit can be started regularly for maintenance and operation) and maintenance cycle function (the engine needs to be replaced with three filters after running for 250 hours)
8. Remote monitoring of the system can be achieved: RS485 transmission can reach 1200 meters. DSE7320+DSE890 enables network monitoring
9. Reserve automation interfaces, and the microcomputer control system has a system that can achieve automation functions.
The base is produced using a sheet metal assembly line, calibrated by a balance instrument, and the entire unit is placed on a steel frame base. It is equipped with a dedicated shock absorption device for the unit, ensuring smooth and reliable operation, and making maintenance more convenient.